Update your browser to view this website correctly. Update my browser now
2/ VISA TO VIETNAM
Most visitors to Vietnam need a visa to enter the country. A tourist visa for Vietnam can be obtained from any Vietnam Embassy or consulate office world wide. Visas are valid for 30 days and can be extended through our head office in Vietnam.
Vietnam Visa is exempted for Asian passport holders within 30 days: Japan, South Korea, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Russia and Finland passport holders within 15 days from the date of arrival.
Vietnam permits foreigners to apply visa to Vietnam upon arrival (as Visa on arrival). This can be done with an Approval Letter. S Vietnam Travel can help you to arrange this letter to get a visa upon arrival at Tan Son Nhat Airport (), at Danang airport or Noi Bai international airport (Hanoi). The approval letter is done by us, (One month Single-entry Visa) at 15 USD, (One month multiple entry visa) at 30 USD.
1. Full name on passport
2. Passport number
3. Date of birth
5. Date of arrival
6. Flight number and time
7. Fax number where we can fax you or your email address forward to you.
We will process the visa within 3 working days. After approval, we will fax or email you a Vietnam visa Approval Letter as an attachment. You can receive your visa at the visa desk of the arrival airport for Vietnam visa on arrival or receive your visa at Embassy or Consulate in your country for Vietnam Visa Approval Code.
· Passport must be valid for at least 6 months and in good condition.
· Two (02) passport photos size 4 x 6 cm.
· Copy of Approval Letter of visa
· Cash for paying visa stamp fee upon arrival when picking up your visa (45 USD per person for Single entry visa, 90 USD/per person for Multi entry visa)
· Applicants must enter Vietnam by air and get the visa when landing at the arrival airport for the Visa on Arrival Application.
· Applicants must get the visa at Embassy or Consulate in your country for the Visa Approval Code.
3/ VISA TO LAOS
All visitors entering Laos must prossess valid passports. Visa can obtained from Lao Embassies and Consulates abroad or visa on arrival can be obtained at the international Checkpoint.
Visa is validity starts from day of entry into Laos: 30 days (can be extended twice in for 30 days). Visas must be used within three months of being issued. All visitors' passports should be valid for at least six months.
Citizens of Japan, The Republic of Korea, Russia, Luxembourg, Switzerland, and ASEAN member countries (with valid passports) are exempted from Lao visa. The citizens of these countries can enter Laos and stay for 15-30 days without a visa. For longer stay, a visa is required.